TOP NEWS


Stylifiq beaded bracelets

 I made this beautiful bracelets tender loving care. I hope you will like them and take good care of them after purchasing.


  • Nautical Bracelet.
Code: NTRD001
Price: Ksh300






  • Spiral bracelet with white and red glass beads
Code: SPRD001
Price: Ksh500 
 




  • Spiral bracelets with multicolored glass and nude beads
Code: SPMC002
Price: Ksh500 



I have more beautiful pieces under construction right now and I will share them in due time.

In the meantime, you can buy these bracelets buy sending money via Mpesa to 0722 214 871. Be sure to fill in the details required by the form below so that I can get details on how to forward your items to you.
Delivery will be by post office for free to all parts of the country.


Check out these Necklaces I made which are also for sale

Purchase Form


your Email address *



Phone number *



The name from wich Mpesa was sent *




First



Last

Item code *



Name that the parcel will be addressed to *




First



Last

Postal address to which the parcel will be sent to *



What do you think about my collection?




Powered byEMF Online Form
Report Abuse


Happy shopping.

Connect with me on TWITTER or FACEBOOK

StYl

0 stylish notes:

Thanks for your comments.Please leave a link to your site and I will check it out :)

Check out my new blog

Click here to check out my new DIY Home Decoration blog Also Download my free home decoration ebook and get lots of tips that you can incorporate in your own home.